GC Home | Register | Shop | Learn | Business | Around Town | Info
You will need:
1. A piece of fabric 17 cm (6 3/4") x 22cm (8 3/4")
2. 1 - 6" light weight coil zipper
1. Serge or zigzag raw edge of fabric piece for pocket.
2. Press under 1cm (3/8') 2 long sides and one short side of pocket.
3. Lay zipper right side down on unpressed pocket edge.
4. Stitch down along top edge at 1cm (3/8') seam allowance keeping pressed edges unfolded.
5. Flip zipper up and topstitch along fabric as shown.
6. Fold raw edges to back where pressed folding excess zipper to back as well. Use pins or a sewing glue product to keep in place.
7. Place onto garment where
desired pining or liquid glue basing in place.
8. Sew around pocket fabric at edge and across top of zipper. Viola instant zippered pocket.
More information on Sundrop Outerwear Textiles, Inc.
Back to the Get Creative! Conference Center
Back to Meet the Get Creative! Experts[_private/Tools/textcenter.htm]