GC Home | Register |
Town | Info
Designed by Karen
Reprinted courtesy of "Tulle Tales" and Falk Industries
To view and purchase other designs by Karen Booy - go to www.karenbooy.com
Ring in the
Christmas season with this adorable Christmas Angel!
- 8" of 3" wide Sheerstar
Wire-Edge Ribbon*, White w/Gold Stars and Gold Edges
- 24" of 6" wide White Tulle
- 3/4 wooden bead
- Mini-Curl Hair
- 6" of 1/4 wide gold ribbon
- 1/4" wooden star, sprayed gold
- 1-1/2" Gold Elastic Cord
- Q-tip and pink powder blush
- Black Acrylic Paint
- 1 Novelty Wedding Ring
- Low-melt Glue Gun
- Gather the 8" of Sheerstar
wire-edge ribbon along the top wire by pulling on both
ends of the top of the wire ant once and gather fabric to
the middle to form a small circle. Twist the two wires
together and cut off excess. Glue center back of dress.
Glue the 1-1/2" gold liberty bell to the inside of
- Glue the wooden bead to the top of the
dress for head. With black acrylic paint place two dots
for eyes on the head. Use a Q-tip to apply pink blush for
- Cut a 5" white pipe cleaner. Bend
in half and then bend each half in half again to form
elbows. Glue first bend in back of angel's head. Glue
wooden star spray painted gold to center of arms.
- Glue mini-curl hair to top of head.
- Glue the wedding ring to top of
angel's head to form halo.
- Fold gold elastic cord in half and tie
knot at end. Glue to top of head for hanger.
- Fold 6" tulle with gold sparkles
in half to 3". Tie a bow measuring about 4"
Across and glue to back of angel to form wings.
- Tie a small bow with the 1/4"
gold ribbon. Glue under angel's chin.
* Ask for these Falk
Industries Products at your local craft supply store.
Reprinted courtesy of
Tulle Tales, PO Box 690, Prince Street Station, NY, NY 10012
information on Karen Booy
Back to the Get Creative! Conference Center
Back to Meet the Get Creative! Experts